× Members

Income Support

More
12 years 3 months ago #80843 by jonty53
Income Support was created by jonty53
I have recently completed an A2 review form. Within a week of receiving an outcome I was sent a letter saying the benefit I am receiving is changing. I am nw being assessed for Employment and Support allowance. They are going to telephone to discuss the changes.What is going on? First they tell me that I am continuing my benefits then own the other hand I am told I am having a work placed assessment. I am now terribly frightened that I may have my benefi reduced or taken away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #80854 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Income Support
jonty53 wrote:

I have recently completed an A2 review form. Within a week of receiving an outcome I was sent a letter saying the benefit I am receiving is changing. I am nw being assessed for Employment and Support allowance. They are going to telephone to discuss the changes.What is going on? First they tell me that I am continuing my benefits then own the other hand I am told I am having a work placed assessment. I am now terribly frightened that I may have my benefi reduced or taken away.

Hi J53,

The issuing of the A2 review form with respect to your IS, is probably a totally seperate event to the start of your migration process, from IS to ESA, which seems to have started.

As it appears that you are relatively new to the forum, and just in case that you haven’t already done so, it may help if you read :

Welcome to Benefits and Work

You can access our FAQ’s in the yellow Spotlight Area, at the top above the forum, from here :

FAQ’s

You can search the forums for previously posted topics from here :

Searching The Forum

To see potential sources of face to face advice, and representation, see :

Where to get advice?

You can access our ESA Guides from here :

ESA Guides

In particular have a look at the following FAQ pages :

The Transfer Process

When will I be transferred?

Who will be transferred?

What will I be Paid?

What will I be transferred to?

Answering a phone call from the DWP or ATOS

Qualifying for the WRAG

Qualifying for the Support Group

You should receive your hard copy ESA50 through the post in the next 10 to 14 days, you may wish to consider using the Pdf Version, many members have found this easier, and you could start filling it in now, with the help of our ESA Guides, accessible from the link above.

See also :

Use Of The Interactive PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

ESA50 too big for the envelope

Have a good read of the relevant sections also in our FAQ's, if you then have any general questions, please repost here.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by bro58. Reason: Repositioned ESA50 link on post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.