× Members

help please !!!! another ESA50!!!!

More
12 years 3 months ago #80860 by lisalisa
help please !!!! another ESA50!!!! was created by lisalisa
Hi, I will try and keep this short!!! I have received another esa50 form???? I filled one in last year had the asos medical(completed joke) didn't get awarded ESA But was receiving the basic esa amount then I appealed to which I won which was in November 2011 but I was placed in WRAG so I queried this and they said it has gone back to the tribunal as they awarded me WRAG and not Support Group??? to date not heard from tribunal but now I received another ESA50 ???? i RAND dwp and they were not helpful at all just said I had been placed into WRAG for six months???? please help I really do not know what to do any idea's what I should do?? Iwon my appeal in November so surely WRAG would have started from November-April (six months) any help would be very much appreciated as I really do not know where to start again the thought of that ASOS FARCE of a medical.
Thank you
Lisa x

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #80878 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:help please !!!! another ESA50!!!!
lisalisa wrote:

Hi, I will try and keep this short!!! I have received another esa50 form???? I filled one in last year had the asos medical(completed joke) didn't get awarded ESA But was receiving the basic esa amount then I appealed to which I won which was in November 2011 but I was placed in WRAG so I queried this and they said it has gone back to the tribunal as they awarded me WRAG and not Support Group??? to date not heard from tribunal but now I received another ESA50 ???? i RAND dwp and they were not helpful at all just said I had been placed into WRAG for six months???? please help I really do not know what to do any idea's what I should do?? Iwon my appeal in November so surely WRAG would have started from November-April (six months) any help would be very much appreciated as I really do not know where to start again the thought of that ASOS FARCE of a medical.
Thank you
Lisa x

Hi LL,

The WRAG award decision made by the Tribunal in November 2011, should have been backdated to the time of the original "fit for work" decision that you were appealing, so therefore you should have received back pay of the Work Related Activity Component from that date, see ESA Rates here :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=13&id=39796#39796

You will also have been classed as being in the WRAG from that date also.

It is therefore quite feasible that your WRAG award from that date, is now due for reassessment, therefore you should fill it in and return it by the deadline given. You may wish to consider using the Pdf version, see here :

Use Of The Interactive PDF Version Of The ESA50 Questionnaire

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

Using our ESA Claims Guides from here :

ESA Guides

You should also review the ESA section in our FAQ's from here :

FAQ’s

In particular, see :

How often will I be reviewed

Qualifying for the WRAG

Qualifying for the Support Group

ESA medical – what forms to ask for?

ESA Forms

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.