× Members

when placed in a WFI & do i ignore the WF-HRA ?

More
12 years 3 months ago #80943 by twinkerzzz
Hi

Just got my letter saying placed in Work related group.
I didnt have a medical.

3 things:
1. The letter at one point refers to Work-focused health related assessment (WF-HRA) - but i thought these were cancelled for 2 years - is it until 2013/14 ? Do i ignore this paragraph ?
2. I'm confused about when i should expect to be called to attend a work focused interview (WFI). Is it in my 8th week from now or would that happen only for people who are due to be reassessed in 6 months time ?
I've read elsewhere here that you advise that if the reassessment date indicated in an ESA85/A is for example in 18 months, then you advise that the claimant would expect to be called for a first WFI near the indicated reassessment date and not in the 8th week after succesful acceptance into Wrag. Is this correct? Could you clarify this point as im a bit confused about when to expect to be called for a WFI?
3. I understand that the WFI - should only be up to max 6 times during any given awarded wrag period and that i do not have to commit to anything at these meetings ? Could you confirm these two details ?

Thanks for your time and attention and also for helping me get into wrag without dreaded Atos experience.

n

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #80944 by Gordon
n

I am pretty sure that the reference to a WFI in the 8th week is for new claims only.

The majority of WRAG claimants are called to an initial meeting with four weeks of the award, further meetings may then be deferred until closer to the time the claimant is likely to be re-asessed.

Yes, you should ignore any reference to a WF-HRA.

The following FAQs explain more about WFIs and the Work Programme.

Work Focussed Interviews

Work Programme

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #80960 by twinkerzzz
one last thing

does anything discussed in the WFIs get fed back to the dwp or Atos as notes or records or is all the WFI stuff kept seperate from the ESA and Atos people ?

thanks for your help

n

More
12 years 3 months ago #80966 by Gordon
nicholson wrote:

one last thing

does anything discussed in the WFIs get fed back to the dwp or Atos as notes or records or is all the WFI stuff kept seperate from the ESA and Atos people ?

thanks for your help

n

As far as I am aware, ATOS do not have access to your online records at the DWP. They obviously have access to the LiMA software but the file they receive is a physical one, not electronic.

Obviously the various DWP departments, including JC+ have access to your electronic records, I don't know whether there are restrictions as to which areas they can access, but doubt it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.