× Members

ESA decision

• welshgirl
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80985 by welshgirl
ESA decision was created by welshgirl
Hi all,
Was wandering if someone could help me i rang ATOS today regarding my ESA50 questionnaire to see how it was progressing the woman said to me 'i was entitled to ESA' i then asked her which group and she said 'support group'

When i later spoke to the jobcentre today asking whether i need to send my sick notes the woman said 'we are waiting for your file which could talk 4 to 5 days' i am a bit confused as to what she meant does she mean that someone else need to make a decision

I am going to find it hard to believe i am in the support group until i receive the piece of paper stating this

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #80987 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA decision
welshgirl wrote:

Hi all,
Was wandering if someone could help me i rang ATOS today regarding my ESA50 questionnaire to see how it was progressing the woman said to me 'i was entitled to ESA' i then asked her which group and she said 'support group'

When i later spoke to the jobcentre today asking whether i need to send my sick notes the woman said 'we are waiting for your file which could talk 4 to 5 days' i am a bit confused as to what she meant does she mean that someone else need to make a decision

I am going to find it hard to believe i am in the support group until i receive the piece of paper stating this

Thanks

Hi WG,

As you will see from this post :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...id=10&id=79289#79291

ATOS only make recommendations, it is the DWP DM, who makes the decision.

It may well be prudent to wait until you receive confirmation in writing from the DWP DM. :)

bro58

• welshgirl
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #80991 by welshgirl
Replied by welshgirl on topic Re:ESA decision
Thanks for that. Will have an anxious wait yet again :unsure:

Moderators: bro58GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.