× Members

covering letter and copy of proof of posting to dm

• paula
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #81005 by paula
Hi,
forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I thought of this for those who are worried about the resonable time frame for the return of the ESA50 questionnaire to Atos. I know it is up to the individual wether they send a copy of the questionnaire to the ESA decision maker at the local benefits centre, but a thought that might help if people do decide to send copies of everything to them. What I did to help a friend with her questionnaire was photocopy the proof of posting, it was sent recorded signed for - wrote a letter to the ESA DM and said please be advised that the orginal questionnaire has been retuned to medical serivces on this day and time and here is a copy of the proof of posting certifcate to show you that the questionnaire has been retuned and every reasonale effort has been met to return the questionnaire by the deadline date. Then we sent everything to the DM recorded signed for as well. Maybe you guys are doing it, but if it helps someone going through the mine field of all this, at least you can show the DM that every reasonable effort was taken to return the questionnaire before they penalise the person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonlatetrainBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.