× Members

DLA343 change of circumstances

More
12 years 3 months ago #81096 by taralulu
DLA343 change of circumstances was created by taralulu
Hi do you know if there is anyway i can get form DLA434 in downloadable pdf to complete,asked DLA office only to be told to get someone to help me complete the form.
In realitity this is not very practical because i can only manage to deal with a very small section at a time and as my health problems and needs are very complex it will take quite some time to fully complete the forms adequately.
was rather surprised by this as everything else seems to be downloadable. thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 months ago #81100 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA343 change of circumstances
taralulu wrote:

Hi do you know if there is anyway i can get form DLA434 in downloadable pdf to complete,asked DLA office only to be told to get someone to help me complete the form.
In realitity this is not very practical because i can only manage to deal with a very small section at a time and as my health problems and needs are very complex it will take quite some time to fully complete the forms adequately.
was rather surprised by this as everything else seems to be downloadable. thanks

While there appear to be several versions of the form online, none of them are at the DWP or DirectGov sites, so I would say no!

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 months ago #81102 by taralulu
Replied by taralulu on topic Re:DLA343 change of circumstances
i suspected as much but it does seem rather unfair. the main difference i can see between DLA434 and form DLA1 is the bit that asks about when my condition got worse
so i was wondering about downloading DLA1 to complete and just attach any extra bits from Dla434 do you think that would be aceptable or would this cause a problem.
thanks

More
12 years 3 months ago #81107 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA343 change of circumstances
taralulu wrote:

i suspected as much but it does seem rather unfair. the main difference i can see between DLA434 and form DLA1 is the bit that asks about when my condition got worse
so i was wondering about downloading DLA1 to complete and just attach any extra bits from Dla434 do you think that would be aceptable or would this cause a problem.
thanks

I haven't done an exhaustive search of the forum, but in the threads I did look at, the required form is the DLA434.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.