× Members

ESA appeal

• Issie
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 months ago #81146 by Issie
ESA appeal was created by Issie
Have received letter for my autistic son to be placed in the WRAG group - he can't travel independently or deal with appointments unless someone is with him. I have asked for their evidence and received medical report from Dr who did the medical no other papers - they haven't contacted GP - have written a few letters on son's behalf - because he is incapable of doing so - now about to appeal - anything else that I should be doing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 3 months ago #81147 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:ESA appeal
Issie wrote:

Have received letter for my autistic son to be placed in the WRAG group - he can't travel independently or deal with appointments unless someone is with him. I have asked for their evidence and received medical report from Dr who did the medical no other papers - they haven't contacted GP - have written a few letters on son's behalf - because he is incapable of doing so - now about to appeal - anything else that I should be doing?

Hi Is,

All the information and links on this post, accessible from the link below, which I wrote earlier today, may also be of benefit to you :

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...imit=6&start=6#81021

Please repost here if you have any further queries.

bro58

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris