× Members

Problems fighting DLA cut off

• wyn
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #81243 by wyn
Replied by wyn on topic Re:Problems fighting DLA cut off
Thanks GD, I have written to my MP, no reply yet.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #81248 by carole
Replied by carole on topic Re:Problems fighting DLA cut off
Hi Wyn
I am so sorry that you having such a hard time. Hang on in there.
Is there a MIND group or advoacy group that could help you in your area. You should be able to find contact details online and be able to comunicate online if thats easier for you.
Be strong, hug and thoughts to you
:) Carole

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #81251 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Problems fighting DLA cut off
wyn wrote:

Thanks for the reply, I have read through all the FAQs and downloaded the relevant guides, which I'm still reading. Sorry for the length of the first post, tried to keep it shorter.

Thanks to Lyn also, you're right, I was ashamed to be a problem and probably won't post again.

The post was because after ten days going through the FAQs and guides (mentioned in first post), I'm now terrified of the appeals process and can't find a local welfare rights officer to help me go forward. My circumstances are loaded against me, so I needed to hear from anyone who'd already had to overcome those initial hurdles.

Hi W,

You should not be ashamed of your medical conditions, nor should any of our other members.

Please be assured that you are most welcome to post again.

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bro58. Reason: Grammer

• wyn
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #81256 by wyn
Replied by wyn on topic Re:Problems fighting DLA cut off
Thanks Carole, good idea, I have MIND bookmarked, so I'll check there today about finding local help.

• DonaldDuck
12 years 2 months ago #81299 by DonaldDuck
Replied by DonaldDuck on topic Re:Problems fighting DLA cut off
I am in a very similar situation to you and am searching everywhere I can think of. I will get back to you if I find any solutions. Currently am checking websites looking for fully independent advice. Keep strong. Don

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.