× Members

thanks to benefits and work.

More
12 years 5 months ago #82082 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:thanks to benefits and work.
amandajane wrote:

im a member and cant seem to get help on here at all

As this appears to be your first post in the Forum you may wish to review the following FAQ which explains how to navigate the site.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

If you have any questions, please post to the forum and we'll do our best to help.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 months ago #82083 by sticksmum
Replied by sticksmum on topic Re:thanks to benefits and work.
Thanks from us too. Have moved from I.B. to E.S.A. support group, with medical.
Started your info to do after had 3 days left to complete form with your assistance, as an advocate put hardly anything in it after taking it away to do. Was completely exhausted by the deadline. Had I done it all myself, I wonder if I would have had to go for the medical??? Totally stressed about going for the medical and my children lost me for 3 days each time my appointment was supposed to happen. Feel sorry for everyone else's children loosing-out to (our) governments demands on us as legitimate claimants.
Good luck

• amandajane
12 years 5 months ago #82085 by amandajane
Replied by amandajane on topic Re:thanks to benefits and work.
Crazydiamond wrote:

amandajane wrote:

im a member and cant seem to get help on here at all

As this is your first post in the forum, can you please explain why you consider that you are not getting any help from the B & W website?

the site seems to more in to getting you to send more then helpping people out money money money sorry but its true people need more help in how to use your site

More
12 years 5 months ago #82086 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:thanks to benefits and work.
Gordon wrote:

As this appears to be your first post in the Forum you may wish to review the following FAQ which explains how to navigate the site.

Welcome to Benefits and Work

If you have any questions, please post to the forum and we'll do our best to help.

Gordon

Please refer to the above post.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.