× Members

DLA tribunal

• Karen
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #82054 by Karen
DLA tribunal was created by Karen
Just like to say a big thank you as I recently accompanied someone to a tribunal to provide moral support. Good news he was awarded hr mobility and low rate care, so he is really pleased with the result.
most helpful reading the guides on the site. Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #82063 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:DLA tribunal
Congratulations to your friend on his successful DLA appeal, and thanks for letting us know the about good news and your comments about the guides available on the B & W website.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #82775 by jddavies10
Replied by jddavies10 on topic Re:DLA tribunal
Thanks for all you do. I went with my wife to an appeals tribunal after DWP had refused 2 applications. It was harrowing for my wife but the outcome was good. Won lower care allowance on both. Also lower mobility on first increased to higher rate for second. All backdated. Very good result, thanks.

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #82779 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:DLA tribunal
That is good news, JD97. Thank you for letting us know - and for your kind words about this site.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.