× Members

Appealing and Requesting Info

• tazman
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #82333 by tazman
Appealing and Requesting Info was created by tazman
I have searched extensively and am not sure how to fill in GL24. Do I just say that I intend to appeal and give a brief outline of why? Or, should I go into detail? My therapist is going to give me another report to reinforce info she supplied initially. Can I save all that up for the appeal preparation?

Also, can I send the GL24 at the same time as requesting copies of all relevent DWP info/documentation regarding my claim. Or are they dealt with separately?

Thanks in advance.
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 2 months ago #82340 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Appealing and Requesting Info
Taxman

Completing the GL24 is explained in both the ESA and DLA Appeal guides.

Yes, you can request documentation at the same time, there are FAQs as to which docs to ask for in the FAQ section of the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.