× Members

Will CB ESA cease on the 1st April ?

• emma72
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #82573 by emma72
Will CB ESA cease on the 1st April ? was created by emma72
Hi Everyone,
I am aware that my CB ESA will cease in April, but i just wondered on which date ?
I've been told it could be 1st / 6th / 30th getting slightly confused :huh:
And reading through my letter from the DWP again this morning, i notice that they say, we will write to you if your benefit will cease and let you know what to do.
Well they have got 3 weeks left to let me know what to do, before my benefit ends.
I'm still waiting on a decision from WRAG to SG, 5 weeks now,so getting very anxious about the outcome.
I've just read theres an 11 week backlog on DLA reconsiderations ! :(
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #82580 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Will CB ESA cease on the 1st April ?
emma72 wrote:

Hi Everyone,
I am aware that my CB ESA will cease in April, but i just wondered on which date ?
I've been told it could be 1st / 6th / 30th getting slightly confused :huh:
And reading through my letter from the DWP again this morning, i notice that they say, we will write to you if your benefit will cease and let you know what to do.
Well they have got 3 weeks left to let me know what to do, before my benefit ends.
I'm still waiting on a decision from WRAG to SG, 5 weeks now,so getting very anxious about the outcome.
I've just read theres an 11 week backlog on DLA reconsiderations ! :(
Any advice greatly appreciated.

Hi E72,

Is this new FAQ of any help? :

12 Month Limit for ESA (CB) – Implementation

bro58
Last edit: 12 years 2 months ago by bro58. Reason: Link

• emma72
  • Topic Author
12 years 2 months ago #82582 by emma72
Replied by emma72 on topic Re:Will CB ESA cease on the 1st April ?
Great help, many thanks :)

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.