× Members

It has arrived

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #82664 by ridgewood
It has arrived was created by ridgewood
Hi all
At last the elusive Lt54 has arrived. Having read it all through three times, I am none the wiser, i.e. none of the dates tallies with the actual facts, neither has it explained, the lateness of being placed in the support group, they do state that I was awarded 25 points at the medical on 19/01/11, but still placed me in the wrag, As far as I am concerned nothing different has been added, since then, so I still do not know why they backdated my sg status to August 2011, as they had reached a decision in July of 2011 that I was to remain in wrag.
And I thought I lived in La La land, I am obviously not alone. Thanks for all your help with this.

MOD EDIT:

the above is x-ref the following thread:

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum?func=vie...82386&catid=10#82386

Poster, in future please either add your post to the original thread or at least x-ref to the original post.

Posts such as above are rather meaningless in isolation.

pete17971
pp moderating team
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #82666 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re: It has arrived
Please what is an L154

• bro58
12 years 1 month ago #82668 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re: It has arrived
pusscatsmum wrote:

Please what is an L154

Hi PCM,

I think it is an LT54, that is being referred to by Raph.

See LT54 from the link below to the page in our FAQ's :

ESA Forms

bro58

More
12 years 1 month ago #82669 by ridgewood
Replied by ridgewood on topic Re: It has arrived
Hi Pcm
It is a statement as to the reasons a decsion has been changed i.e. in my case from wrag to sg status.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.