× Members

ESA85A & ESA65

More
12 years 1 month ago #82706 by susan5050
ESA85A & ESA65 was created by susan5050
After many months of contradictions at last I have my long awaited letter confirming I have transferred from IB to ESA support group without the need for a medical. I did write previously thanking B/W for all the guides I followed,but it does no harm to thank you all again.

After the immense relief I am anxious to know roughly when next assessment date will come around. To help establish this I called JC+ and asked for copies of the E5A85A & ESA65.

I was informed by the DWP that they had no idea what these are, and that there is no need for me to request anything.

Can someone please confirm that indeed I am asking for the correct documentation?

As far as I understand it these are the correct documents,even though I did not undergo a medical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #82743 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:ESA85A & ESA65
Form ESA65 is not relevant in your case (it is only completed in disallowance cases) as you are currently receiving the support group component of ESA, but form ESA85A is certainly relevant to your circumstances.

You should explain to the office which handles your ESA claim that as you were placed in the SG form ESA85A will have been completed, and under the terms of the Data Protection Act you are legally entitled to receive a copy of this form.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 month ago #82847 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:ESA85A & ESA65
Crazydiamond
Thank you very much for the prompt response,and very clear clarification.

More
12 years 1 month ago #82870 by Derek4
Replied by Derek4 on topic Re:ESA85A & ESA65
michelle3434 wrote:

I was informed by the DWP that they had no idea what these are, and that there is no need for me to request anything.

They really don't have a clue!

The office that deals with my claim are happy to send medical reports requested by phone but refuse to send more detailed documents regarding a claim without a written request.

To obtain all of the documents related to your claim you may have more success sending an SAR in writing. This will be handled by the Data Control Officers, who at least know what the forms are.

More
12 years 1 month ago #82912 by susan5050
Replied by susan5050 on topic Re:ESA85A & ESA65
Derek4

Thank you also for the clear and prompt response,very appreciated.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.