× Members

ESA50 Question

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #82749 by mike
ESA50 Question was created by mike
Hi
I am completing my second ESA50 and i am thinking this time about using the pdf downlodable version, but am not sure whether to double side the pages as on the ESA50 they have sent me or to single side the pages.

It is difficult for me to write and the use this space boxes are so small.

The envelope they they have sent is smaller than before.

Mike
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #82752 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:ESA50 Question
If as you say the boxes on the ESA50 that you have been sent are too small, you could simply write in the relevant boxes "see attached sheet" and write or type your answers on A4 size paper. If you decide to use this method, ensure that your name and NI number are recorded on each sheet before stapling them to the ESA50.

Alternatively as you have alluded to in your post, you can use the interactive PDF version of form ESA50 if you prefer?

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.