× Members

Help with appeal please

More
12 years 2 weeks ago - 12 years 2 weeks ago #82812 by sally-jane
Help with appeal please was created by sally-jane
Hiya,
Just wondered. As I am piling together any relevant paperwork I can locate or believe will be useful for my appeal to Support from WRAG, and having CAB to help, my question is. Can I refill out the original form how I think it should be, incorporating more details etc than that was first put on the form. On completing it the first time round I just said please read anscillary paperwork in each of the sections.Later noted after sending it in, one should not have added anscillary paperwork,(It clearly stated this I did not read that the first time round, silly me.)
Perhaps by completing the form again and with properly attached and noted paperwork I stand a better chance of being succesful and with using suitable threads and help from this site.
Last edit: 12 years 2 weeks ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 2 weeks ago #82814 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Help with appeal please
pusscatsmum wrote:

Hiya,
Just wondered. As I am piling together any relevant paperwork I can locate or believe will be useful for my appeal to Support from WRAG, and having CAB to help, my question is. Can I refill out the original form how I think it should be, incorporating more details etc than that was first put on the form. On completing it the first time round I just said please read anscillary paperwork in each of the sections.Later noted after sending it in, one should not have added anscillary paperwork,(It clearly stated this I did not read that the first time round, silly me.)
Perhaps by completing the form again and with properly attached and noted paperwork I stand a better chance of being succesful and with using suitable threads and help from this site.

Hi,

There is nothing to stop you sending in a 'new' claim form, however it will be treated as any other paperwork sent in in terms of the revision/review of your claim. Obviously if you 'new' form totally contradicts your first form then that might raise more queries than it answers.

Incidentally there was no harm in sending in extra paperwork with the ESA50, however most people would send it to the DWP Office dealing with the claim as well.

Pete

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #82819 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Help with appeal please
Thanks for the reply.
I had a CAB person doing the form on my behalf, unfortunately she left after sending the form off and on reading it, it was quite light on matter in each box, cos I had provided the anscillary paperwork. It clearly stated not to add any paperwork with it, my mistake, not CAB's.
I am therefore unsure if she sent it to DWP as well as where the form was due to be sent.
I clearly admit I did not follow procedures set out from this site to my detrement.
I thoroughly endorse all to follow procedure set out on this site in order to allay any big tantrums and problems. Otherwise you will end up in the soup as I have, yet again, I must admit I believed they would have had all my previous paperwork etc and that it was a mere formality,how wrong that was.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.