× Members

Acknowledgement re appeal

More
12 years 1 month ago #82885 by ritz
Acknowledgement re appeal was created by ritz
Hi all,

Does anyone know if it is usual practice for dwp to acknowledge receipt of an appeal in writing. I am appealing re my ESA and sent it off a while ago but havent heard anything yet so was wondering if I should ring up or await their response?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• pete17971
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #82887 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Acknowledgement re appeal
rita dogra wrote:

Hi all,

Does anyone know if it is usual practice for dwp to acknowledge receipt of an appeal in writing. I am appealing re my ESA and sent it off a while ago but havent heard anything yet so was wondering if I should ring up or await their response?

Thanks

Hi,

They should acknowledge receipt of the Appeal form etc. However recently it has taken upto 12 weeks to receive the acknowledgement if some recent cases are to go by. You can always ring to see if they have it.

Pete
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by pete17971.

• evey23
12 years 1 month ago #82889 by evey23
Replied by evey23 on topic Re:Acknowledgement re appeal
Hi. I to would like to know this. I sent my appeal GL24 on 30th January and I haven't had any word or acknowledgement so far. ???????

• pete17971
12 years 1 month ago #82892 by pete17971
Replied by pete17971 on topic Re:Acknowledgement re appeal
evey23 wrote:

Hi. I to would like to know this. I sent my appeal GL24 on 30th January and I haven't had any word or acknowledgement so far. ???????

Please see my reply above.

Pete

More
12 years 1 month ago #82894 by ritz
Replied by ritz on topic Re:Acknowledgement re appeal
Ok, thanks Pete,, I will give them a ring.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.