× Members

ESA & PIP

• Julie Brooks
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 month ago #82933 by Julie Brooks
ESA & PIP was created by Julie Brooks
Im new here so acept my appologies if i have done anything wrong!
I have subscribed to this site.
I went on ESA but it talks about PIP where do i get the information "how to fill in the ESA form?"
:(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
12 years 1 month ago #82938 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:ESA & PIP
Hi Julie,

See ESA Resources

Not sure if you want your full name Julie Brooks in the forum. Most members use a pseudonym. If you want to change you screen name contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. with you current name and advise them what screen name you'd like.

If you're happy to use your full name, then that's not a problem.

Best wishes.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Helen
12 years 1 month ago #82939 by Helen
Replied by Helen on topic Re:ESA & PIP
Hi,
You click on the Members Only section on the Homepage ( yellow section...bottom left )and then click on the links for ESA.

Hope this helps.

or the web address is
www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/help-for-claimants/esa

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.