× Members

wish me luck please - another ESA50 sent

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #82976 by lochlisa
hello all,

as some of you may know I recently won my tribunal and was placed in support group, then a week later a nice new ESA50 appeared.

well, I have finally managed to complete it and send it off so I now expect the dreaded envelope to appear at some point refusing me support group again.

It is 4 weeks to the day tomorrow since I won my appeal and, surprise, surprise, still waiting on the arrears to be paid.

It's funny how they seem to do things quick when it suits them but slowly when it doesn't !

Anyway, best wishes to everyone in your fight for your rights !

Lisa
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 1 month ago #82994 by bro58
lochlisa wrote:

hello all,

as some of you may know I recently won my tribunal and was placed in support group, then a week later a nice new ESA50 appeared.

well, I have finally managed to complete it and send it off so I now expect the dreaded envelope to appear at some point refusing me support group again.

It is 4 weeks to the day tomorrow since I won my appeal and, surprise, surprise, still waiting on the arrears to be paid.

It's funny how they seem to do things quick when it suits them but slowly when it doesn't !

Anyway, best wishes to everyone in your fight for your rights !

Lisa

Hi LL,

Here's wishing you the best of luck. :)

Keep "pestering" them regarding your ESA backpay, you may wish to complain, see :

Complaining to the DWP

It may help also to send the DWP a copy of the Tribunal's decision.

bro58

More
12 years 1 month ago #83081 by lochlisa
Replied by lochlisa on topic Re:wish me luck please - another ESA50 sent
GOOD NEWS !!

spoke to DWP and my arrears will be with me within 3 days

best news of all - they have cancelled my ESA50 and I will not be re-assessed now until 2013 !!

well chuffed

Lisa

• bro58
12 years 1 month ago #83082 by bro58
lochlisa wrote:

GOOD NEWS !!

spoke to DWP and my arrears will be with me within 3 days

best news of all - they have cancelled my ESA50 and I will not be re-assessed now until 2013 !!

well chuffed

Lisa

Hi LL,

That's good to hear. :)

Well done for getting a result regarding your backpay as well.

bro58

More
12 years 1 month ago #83083 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:wish me luck please - another ESA50 sent
Great news!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Natalie
12 years 1 month ago #83084 by Natalie
Replied by Natalie on topic Re:wish me luck please - another ESA50 sent
Congratulations Lisa.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.