× Members

Apologies

More
12 years 1 month ago #83182 by sally-jane
Apologies was created by sally-jane
Sincere apologies for upsetting anyone in regards to my post on hospital trusts and disposal of records etc.
I merely posted the reply in order to assist people on obtaining their records for their assistance for their ESA Claims.From my trying to obtain such information I then discovered the policies and wished to let people know that different PCT Trusts/ Counties etc all have different policies on disposals etc of records.
I did not mean to critisise only to bring to the attention of all that disposals do exist despite what is written on the NHS site on record keeping.
This all does correlate to one obtaining information not only for their GP knowledge on a pt but that pts right to know where and what has happened to their med/hosp records for future help for treatment and ESA/DLA claims

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #83191 by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law)
Replied by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law) on topic Re:Apologies
Hi P,

You didn't upset anyone. The thread drifted off topic so because we have to follow the rules laid down by the site owner, Steve Donnison it was locked.

I deleted the hospital names and areas etc to protect your identity and for legal reasons related to naming hospitals and areas.

As stated at the head of the forum these are the only topics that we answer queries on
"Share questions and results for DLA & ESA claim forms, medicals and appeals."

When both forums were open, you could have posted it in the now locked Discussion Forum, but at present we don't have sufficient moderators to have both forums open.

Hope this explains things.

Jim

PLEASE READ THE SPOTLIGHTS AREA OF THE FORUM REGULARLY, OTHERWISE YOU MAY MISS OUT ON IMPORTANT INFORMATION. Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Jim Allison BSc, Inst LE, MBIM; MA (Consumer Protection & Social Welfare Law). Reason: Corrected typo.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.