× Members

DLA INFO SENT TO LOCAL DECISION MAKER

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #83353 by skyblue4u
DLA INFO SENT TO LOCAL DECISION MAKER was created by skyblue4u
Hello, First my i thank this site as recently been granted Higher rate care and mobility. I just wondered would it be now wise now to send certain information collected frp, my various consultants etc that enabled me to be granted higher rate care and mobility to my local Job Centre that handles my benifit, so they are aware of my situation. I have yet to move from IB to ESA and have been on IB for nearly 20 years. I suffer from several illnesses that should grant me Support group status. Would this information perhaps enable a decision to be made on this evidence alone,thus hopefully being granted support group status without medical if eveidence is compelling.
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #83354 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA INFO SENT TO LOCAL DECISION MAKER
skyblue

Whilst this will be an excellent idea when you are being transferred to ESA, include the info with your ESA50, there is no point doing so now as there will no operational file for you at the DWP and without this, your info will likely disappear into the DWP archives.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #83355 by skyblue4u
Replied by skyblue4u on topic Re:DLA INFO SENT TO LOCAL DECISION MAKER
Hello Gordon thank you for such a prompt answer, even at this hour you give your time and expertise. This site is a god send for people like myself. I have indeed recomended it to numerous people people like myself. I will, as you per advise leave until i get the dreaded letter to transfer to ESA. just thought they may just look at all the evidence before them and decide that the i am suitable for the Support group, without medical.
Many thanks yet again
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 1 week ago #83358 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA INFO SENT TO LOCAL DECISION MAKER
skyblue

This can still happen after they have reviewed your ESA50 and attached evidence.

Good luck

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.