× Members

Lost ESA submission papers

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #83383 by squidgy
Lost ESA submission papers was created by squidgy
ESA appeal in 10 days. Got a letter today from welfare rights saying DWP couldnt give them the papers and could I send in mine. The return envelope doesnt fill me with confidence as where a stamp or frank should be it says in blue biro - no stamp required.
Should I scan all the paperwork I have as a back up? Deliver it in person despite still having an open wound from stitches being removed last week? (from where the sun dont shine! lol)

Any advice much .

Thanks
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #83397 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Lost ESA submission papers
squidgy

Given the timescales, if at all possible, I would suggest you deliver a copy of the paperwork to your WRO.

If you can't, then I would suggest you send a copy by Recorded Delivery, or even Next Day delivery, both of these are tracked.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.