× Members

ESA limbo

• Mflba
  • Topic Author
12 years 4 weeks ago #83542 by Mflba
ESA limbo was created by Mflba
Hi There, I've had the letter,the phone call, filled in the ESA50 booklet and along with a letter from my gp and posted it back on the 17th January this year . Ten weeks have passed and nothing! It's driving me nuts , how long are people having to wait ? I like many others don't want a medical as theyre wrong on every level but if I have to have one I just want it over with !! Any help/answers much appreciated, :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 4 weeks ago #83545 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:ESA limbo
Hi, I am a new claim, rather than a transfer from IB. My claim started in October and I have my 'medical' next week.

If you want to check how things are going, you can always phone up and ask. i was told that my application was 'still in the pile' and would be dealt with in due course. I reckon that I prefer waiting rather than being told 'no'!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.