× Members

won appeal but new claim getting nowt helpppp

More
12 years 1 week ago - 12 years 1 week ago #83573 by coral
i won my apeal on monday 12th march i had to put a new claim in for new condition and they have told me am getting nowt please help am ready to end it all am sick of fighting do no if i can face another appeal someone please help me i can stop crying
Last edit: 12 years 1 week ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 week ago #83584 by Gordon
coral wrote:

i won my apeal on monday 12th march i had to put a new claim in for new condition and they have told me am getting nowt please help am ready to end it all am sick of fighting do no if i can face another appeal someone please help me i can stop crying

Has something changed from earlier in the week when it appeared you were due just under 7 months back payments?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #83696 by coral
i won my appeal on the 12th but while i was waiting for the appeal to be heard i was told i had arthritis i phoned the dla and they told me i had to put a new claim in but i only put on about my arthrits cause i thought my other condition would automaticaly be put on my new claim that i won and i have been told that iam not getting anything for my new claim please advise
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 6 days ago #83700 by Gordon
Coral

I'm afraid you make a claim for DLA, your application should reflect all of your conditions and the impact they have on your care and mobility needs.

I'm assuming from your post that you are no longer receiving either DLA Care or Mobility.

You can appeal this Decision and/or make a fresh application for DLA.

You might want to seek advice from your local CAB or Welfare Rights office with regard to this.

If you are not in receipt of any payment I would recommend that you both appeal and make a new claim. See our DLA guides in the Members ONly area.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #83707 by coral
hi they made a dession on my new claim before they got my tribunial winning so could they change there minds now that i have faxed them the copy of my award
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 6 days ago #83711 by Gordon
coral wrote:

hi they made a dession on my new claim before they got my tribunial winning so could they change there minds now that i have faxed them the copy of my award

It's not impossible, but very unlikely, the Tribunal panel evaluated your condition as it was last year, whereas the new claim is concerned with you condition as it was a couple of months ago.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.