× Members

Appeal / GP notification

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #83684 by sally-jane
Appeal / GP notification was created by sally-jane
Hiya,
Finally getting somewhere with my appeal, I think.
Finally discovered my medical notes at the GP surgery after the surgery was under scruting by PCT/GMC. At present being viewed to see if all is there before they put notes on computer. OT/Physio/CPN now have provided suitable letter we think for me to be placed in Support Group as descriptors are met, more or less.Letter from MP,and Consultants records over last 4 years and stuff from the original accident from 1996. When we send in all the bumph for the DM, the only thing we do not have is a decent letter from GP.
Will the DM contact the GP even though we have supplied plenty of relevant information apart from the GP.
A 113 phone call was made to someone as noted on the med form when we received it, however no one has come forward re this 113 phone call from the surgery.
Hope they will not have to contact GP as not pro- active!!!
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bro58
12 years 6 days ago #83687 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Appeal / GP notification
pusscatsmum wrote:

Hiya,
Finally getting somewhere with my appeal, I think.
Finally discovered my medical notes at the GP surgery after the surgery was under scruting by PCT/GMC. At present being viewed to see if all is there before they put notes on computer. OT/Physio/CPN now have provided suitable letter we think for me to be placed in Support Group as descriptors are met, more or less.Letter from MP,and Consultants records over last 4 years and stuff from the original accident from 1996. When we send in all the bumph for the DM, the only thing we do not have is a decent letter from GP.
Will the DM contact the GP even though we have supplied plenty of relevant information apart from the GP.
A 113 phone call was made to someone as noted on the med form when we received it, however no one has come forward re this 113 phone call from the surgery.
Hope they will not have to contact GP as not pro- active!!!

Hi PCM,

I've never heard of a "113 phone call" only an ESA113 form.

See : www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/esa113-interactive.pdf

bro58

More
12 years 6 days ago #83692 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Appeal / GP notification
I know, no one has but here goes.

From the med report ESA.
113 Information over the phone did not specify a localised upper limb problem-difficulty with moving upper limbs because of back pain.

Really bonkers as it states on my info handed in about lack of mobility in lumber, spine and cervical region. Forgive me, but any medical person, would/ should know cervical is regarded as upper limb/ back neck region. But then when a nurse evaluates your med history perhaps that presumption is wrong !!!perhpas she only understand cervix being a lower area of the body !!! Sorry I have little faith in those that read our med history on the forms we send in. Monkeys spring to mind.

More
12 years 5 days ago - 12 years 5 days ago #83765 by sally-jane
Replied by sally-jane on topic Re:Appeal / GP notification
Has anyone else heard of a 113 as a phone call, or if it has the same credence as a written one.
See above on what was written on my ESA Med Report re 113 phone call.
Last edit: 12 years 5 days ago by slugsta.

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.