× Members

when WRAG contribution based ends

• nobby1
  • Topic Author
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #83708 by nobby1
when WRAG contribution based ends was created by nobby1
my wrag contribution based ends june 12 and I believe I won't qualify for income based. Obviously still ill so not able to work or can I reapply ESA to try and reach supprt group?
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago - 12 years 3 weeks ago #83714 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:when WRAG contribution based ends
nobby1 wrote:

my wrag contribution based ends june 12 and I believe I won't qualify for income based. Obviously still ill so not able to work or can I reapply ESA to try and reach supprt group?

You can ask for a SuperSession on your claim, to be placed in the Support Group, at any time, and if you are found to meet the criteria, your ESA(CB) will be re-instated while you are in the SG. As long as you maintain your eligibilty for ESA

You can re-apply for ESA(CB) if you meet the Conditions for Contribution Based ESA.

Gordon

Modedit: added text in italics. Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 12 years 3 weeks ago by Gordon.

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #83715 by Crazydiamond
Replied by Crazydiamond on topic Re:when WRAG contribution based ends

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 3 weeks ago #83723 by Gareth56
Replied by Gareth56 on topic Re:when WRAG contribution based ends
I'm curious to know how they're going to determine that the claimant in the period between their CB ESA ending and then sometime in the future claiming for the SG of CB ESA has:-

" not at any subsequent time ceased to have (or to be treated as having) limited capability for work"

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.