× Members

Support Group and Pension Income

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #83789 by GAP23
Support Group and Pension Income was created by GAP23
My friend is in the support group following a brain heamorage last year. She has just been offered ill health retirement from her public sector job and will receive a pension of approx £25,000 a year - will she still be able to continue get her ESA Support group benefit as well or will it be reduced or removed altogether as she will receive a good ill health pension?
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #83794 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Support Group and Pension Income
Maureen wrote:

My friend is in the support group following a brain heamorage last year. She has just been offered ill health retirement from her public sector job and will receive a pension of approx £25,000 a year - will she still be able to continue get her ESA Support group benefit as well or will it be reduced or removed altogether as she will receive a good ill health pension?

I think it likely but they should get face to face advice from their local CAB or Welfare Rights office.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.