× Members

DLA success.....

• shazza
  • Topic Author
12 years 5 days ago #84903 by shazza
DLA success..... was created by shazza
Hi, Just thought i would say a big thank you to this site, i managed to get Hrm and low rate care.
I lost my job in February under the capabilities procedures, i am currently looking into the possibility of claiming my pension on ill health grounds, i have been given an appointment at the occupational health therapist for an assessment this Wednesday! fingers crossed.
My Doctor has also continued to sign me off unfit for work, this will help with my ESA application. I am just so worried and tired of all this up hill struggle, as we all seem to be on this site.
Do you have any advice or shall i just wait and see what happens?

many thanks
Shazza

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 5 days ago #84909 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:DLA success.....
shazza

Congratulations on the DLA claim.

What advice are you looking for?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.