× Members

ESA stopped

More
12 years 1 day ago #85047 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:ESA stopped
Yes, you can request a copy of the medical report, the statement of reasons and the decision maker's score sheet

ESA medical – what forms to ask for

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #85049 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA stopped
Nikki.B wrote:

Thanks Linda.

I am so stressed by all this, which of course makes the pain so much worse!!
She spent the interview trying to catch me out and tried to bully me into saying that the fatigue and not the pain and lack of function was the worst thing.
Last time I had a medical I was suffering from quite bad aggraphobia as well, and she spent a lot of time trying to stop that from being part of the assessment too.
The ridiculous thing about all this is, by the time I get it sorted - if I do - everything is going to be so much worse than it was anyway!! I can't afford to have anything any worse, I need to be able to deal with my daughter's needs as well.

Nikki

If you want to make a complaint, how to do so is explained in the following FAQ.

Complaining to ATOS Healthcare

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Nikki.B
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 day ago #85050 by Nikki.B
Replied by Nikki.B on topic Re:ESA stopped
Thank you so much. I will request the information from then and then I will complain.

Nikki

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.