× Members

esa questionnaire reply

• buntiehare
  • Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #85060 by buntiehare
esa questionnaire reply was created by buntiehare
hi could any one tell me i sent my esa questionnaire about a month ago, will if i have to attend a medical will i be contacted by post or telephone
kind regards :(
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85062 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa questionnaire reply
buntiehare wrote:

hi could any one tell me i sent my esa questionnaire about a month ago, will if i have to attend a medical will i be contacted by post or telephone
kind regards :(

There is no way to tell whether you will be required to attend a medical or not, although the level of detail included in your ESA50 and the quality of any evidence that you attached to it, will have an impact.

If ATOS have your phone number, then they will initially try to contact you to arrange an appointment, if you have requested specific days or have other limitations to when you can attend, then it would be to your advantage to take the call, however, you do not have to.

If they don't have your number, or are unable to contact you by phone, then you will be sent an appointment by post.

I hope this explains it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.