× Members

esa medical

• pooch
  • Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #85134 by pooch
esa medical was created by pooch
I have been for my medical today, the HCP said she did not have the ESA50 form but began the assessment anyway.
She went through quite a lot of the descriptors but did not ask about them all.
After that she gave me a limited examination, said that was all she needed and would complete the rest of the assessment and send it off after letting me out.
It took about 40 minutes in total.
I am concerned that she conducted the assessment without the evidence and she did not ask all the descriptors.
Has anyone else had this problem?
I have also received another ESA50 form about a week ago, Whats all that about?
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85146 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa medical
pooch

Whilst it is unusual for medicals to be held without the ESA50, it does happen, trying to take something positive from this, being assessed without your ESA50 does diminsh, but not remove the validity of the medical report.

With regard to the new ESA50, you need to contact the DWP as to why this has been sent. Whilst there is no reason why a new form should need to be completed before a Decision has been made, you do need to get written confirmation that you do not need to complete it to avoid further complications.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.