× Members

Evidence for ESA

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #85497 by ploppy
Evidence for ESA was created by ploppy
Hi,
I've received the ESA50 to fill in. Can I still send them medical evidence about my condition back to 2 yrs ago which they already received in my last esa50 over a year ago. I know I'd be duplicating it but I don't have anything new from hospitals to send them. As nothing can be done for me except pain killers I don't have anything new to give them. My condition is degenerative so will only get worse. The fact nothing more can be done, I don't really see anyone to support me much. my occ. therapist will write me a letter & I'll be seeing a doctor hoping she'll support me but its the old stuff thats got the proof on it.
Thankyou
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by Hardyards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Hardyards
12 years 6 days ago #85500 by Hardyards
Replied by Hardyards on topic Re:Evidence for ESA
Hi, Ploppy,

If it pertains to your current condition, I think you can send it - better duplication than not enough for them to see how your illness/disability affects you.

Good luck to you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.