× Members

ESA50 PDF rejected

More
12 years 6 days ago - 12 years 6 days ago #85561 by Doris
ESA50 PDF rejected was created by Doris
I submitted the PDF ESA50 03/11 form for migration from IB to ESA. ATOS have sent me back a letter saying it's the incorrect form and to fill in the one originally supplied.

This seems to have happened to others, what would be the best plan of action ?
Last edit: 12 years 6 days ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 6 days ago #85564 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA50 PDF rejected
Doris wrote:

I submitted the PDF ESA50 03/11 form for migration from IB to ESA. ATOS have sent me back a letter saying it's the incorrect form and to fill in the one originally supplied.

This seems to have happened to others, what would be the best plan of action ?

It's actually the first time I have heard of this :)

I'm surpried that the DWP have contacted you as your form shold have been sent to the relevant ATOS address.

I've checked the DirectGov website and they still have the 03/11 version of the form for download, nor can I find reference to a newer version of the form.

Do you still have the copy sent to you, what is the date on this?

Have you completed all of the sections that are on the original?

I'm not aware of any requirement for your response to be made on the original form, this is certainly not the case for a self-assessment tax form, where printable copies have been in use for years.

If there is nothing wrong with the form you have submitted, I would contact the DWP to find out why the version you have sent is un-acceptable to them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• Karlo
12 years 5 days ago #85570 by Karlo
Replied by Karlo on topic Re:ESA50 PDF rejected
The OP does say Atos contacted them reference the form,

More
12 years 5 days ago #85581 by Gordon
Karlo wrote:

The OP does say Atos contacted them reference the form,

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 5 days ago #85621 by Doris
Replied by Doris on topic Re:ESA50 PDF rejected
Gordon

The PDF version is still the current one on the Directgov site.

There is no date on the ESA50 form they sent me, just a return by date in the accompanying letter.

The form has been checked through several times and all is ok.

Weird or what ?

More
12 years 5 days ago #85646 by Gordon
Doris

I'm not aware of ATOS having any authority to reject a printed ESA50 as opposed to the original copy, and we certainly have plenty of members who have successfully used this version for their claim.

I can only suggest you contact them for their reasons, and then proceed from there.

Good luck

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.