× Members

Panic

More
11 years 11 months ago #85568 by chrissy v
Panic was created by chrissy v
Iv,e missed the phone call from Atos this morning , as i had to go to a chiropodist, been trying to ring them back and being kept on hold then said they were experiencing problems, i,m panic struck now

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85579 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Panic
chrissy v wrote:

Iv,e missed the phone call from Atos this morning , as i had to go to a chiropodist, been trying to ring them back and being kept on hold then said they were experiencing problems, i,m panic struck now

They will usually try two or three times to contact you. If this is to arrange a medical appointment, then if they are unable to contact you, they will write with the details.

I can't think of anything that ATOS need to contact you about that can't be covered by a letter, so don't worry if you are unable to speak to them.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 11 months ago #85622 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:Panic
Thanks Gordon,
I finally got through to them my assessment is next week Weds 2nd May, i,m absolutely terrified as i have,nt had an assessment for the best part of 20 years, and from what i can gather this is more an observation/function assessment not like the medical assessments iv,e had in the past.

CV

More
11 years 11 months ago #85627 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Panic
chrissy v wrote:

Thanks Gordon,
I finally got through to them my assessment is next week Weds 2nd May, i,m absolutely terrified as i have,nt had an assessment for the best part of 20 years, and from what i can gather this is more an observation/function assessment not like the medical assessments iv,e had in the past.

CV

The following FAQ may explain what happens

ESA Medical – What to expect

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #85639 by chrissy v
Replied by chrissy v on topic Re:Panic
Thanks Gordon, i will have a look at the link. I will try and catch Mrs Hurtyback for her input hopefully before next Weds,as i think we have quite a similar condition, see if she can give me any pointers.

CV
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85642 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:Panic
Hi Chrissy, what is it you need to know? I will help if I can, within the bounds of the site guidelines.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.