× Members

Esa forms

More
11 years 11 months ago #85695 by ploppy
Esa forms was created by ploppy
Hi,
Can I ask a probably stupid question, I did look in the q & e but didn't see it on there, probably because its so daft.
Whilst on your site reading about filling out the ESA50, I later noticed the mention of a ESA50a. So I had a look at my form & its a ESA50a. Is this the same as an ESA50 or different.
Thankyou

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85698 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Esa forms
ploppy wrote:

Hi,
Can I ask a probably stupid question, I did look in the q & e but didn't see it on there, probably because its so daft.
Whilst on your site reading about filling out the ESA50, I later noticed the mention of a ESA50a. So I had a look at my form & its a ESA50a. Is this the same as an ESA50 or different.
Thankyou

The ESA50A is used to assess claimants living abroad and is not used in the UK.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.