× Members

Representation at appeal tribunal

• Tansyhill
  • Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #85709 by Tansyhill
Representation at appeal tribunal was created by Tansyhill
Hi

Can someone please give me a few pointers on where to look for someone to represent me at appeal?

I have recently received notification that the DWP have forwarded my appeal to the tribunal service but I am not having much luck finding someone to represent / accompany me.

CAB will not help as I don’t qualify for legal aid (I miss the eligibility criteria by a few pounds per week), even when I offered to pay something towards the cost, as they are overwhelmed due to the cuts and are focussing on legal aid cases only.

I have looked on B&W website for info but I’m feeling very brain-fogged at the moment. I know I still have months to go before a date is set for the hearing but I am starting to worry that I won’t find anyone. I don’t think I will cope very well if faced with a tribunal by myself.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85718 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Representation at appeal tribunal
Tansyhill

Have a look at the following FAQ

Where to get advice?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.