× Members

esa appeal tribunal and new medical form

• lizzyf
  • Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago #85719 by lizzyf
As previously reported i had an appeal at tribunal yesterday for wrag esa to support group. I suffer from me/cfs . It was exhausting but glad it is over. I have to wait for result. I have been transferred to esa from icb since 14th Oct 2011. My atos medical report stated the prognosis of return to work 12 months. Recieved another medical form this morning to fill out and return in 5wks. I cannot belief this. What are they trying to do to people.
I phoned dwp today and was told to phone atos as i should not have recieved another form as early. Phoned atos and they said dwp tell them when to send form. Contacted dwp again and they told to phone back in a wk or so when result of appeal as been decided. I cannot cope with this again. what a shambles. I was thinking about contacting Mp and i found contact details.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #85732 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:esa appeal tribunal and new medical form
lizzyf

I'm sorry if this adds to your burdens, but unless you have confirmation in writing from the DWP that the ESA50 does not need to be completed, then you should assume that it has to be returned by the required date. Failing to do so, may result in your claim being suspended or even closed.

The results of your appeal is not relevant to any re-assessment that has been initiated, as the Tribunal Decision realates to your condition as they were in October 2011, not how they are today.

Sorry

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.