× Members

SDA?

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #86054 by Jude
SDA? was created by Jude
Just wondering if any one here, who is in receipt of SDA has received a letter to switch to ESA yet?
Because my step son is in receipt of ESA (I am about to mail off his more detailed ESA booklet,thanks to the help here ) I am worried if my letter arrives now,it will look like we are on the fiddle. Two claims in one house!
My husband and Daughter both work full time and my other step son, who also lives at home isn't claiming but I still think it will look very bad on their files!
Thanks.
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #86061 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:SDA?
I am certain that yours is not the only household to contain more than one ESA claimant!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #86307 by Jude
Replied by Jude on topic Re:SDA?
Thanks Mrs hurtyback. Sorry so late posting. I keep forgetting the opening times!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.