× Members

IB to ESA Support Group with No medical

More
11 years 10 months ago #86269 by Workedup
IB to ESA Support Group with No medical was created by Workedup
Hi all,

After waiting some considerable time, I finally heard from the DWP - IB to ESA Support Group with no medical.

I sent a request for ESA85A report along with any other paperwork or e-mails etc that they have used for their decision, and I received my ESA85A report back Today (nothing else).

Under "Prognosis", it states: "I advise that a return to work is unlikey in the longer term". And that's it - No return date.

How long would that prognosis cover? There is no date for me to see when I am due for a nother ESA50?

Thanks, in advance for your input.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #86275 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:IB to ESA Support Group with No medical
Workedup

The maximum time between assessments is three years, I would think you are good for at least two years and hopefully the full three.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #86319 by Workedup
Replied by Workedup on topic Re:IB to ESA Support Group with No medical
Thanks for your reply Gordon.

It would be good to know from members who have had this themselves and to know how long it was before they got an ESA50.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #86366 by william88
Replied by william88 on topic Re:IB to ESA Support Group with No medical
Hi Did the process from IB TO ESA commence on your last review date.The reason I ask is because my review date has just passed-so I am now in the waiting game.
Thanks
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.