× Members

dla re-assessed

• mat
  • Topic Author
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #86335 by mat
dla re-assessed was created by mat
hi everyone
i had my dla re-assessed in december 2011 and was awarded higher rate care and mobility after being on lower rate mobility for 8 years and to worried about losing that to ask for it to be re-assessed but as my condition had worsened i had no option but to ask to be re-assessed. now just over 4 months later i had a letter this morning ordering me to fill in a re-assessment form, i just cant believe this is happening, my dla award stated my new award was indefinite and they are re-assessing me already, is this what i get for having my condition worsen and having the cheek to ask for help, please does anyone have any advice, as i am now at the end of my tether, just when i was beginning to think things were looking up, i just cant believe they are re-assessing me after just 4 months, this surely cannot be right.

hope someone can offer guidance on this matter.

many thanks

mat
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Karlo
11 years 10 months ago #86338 by Karlo
Replied by Karlo on topic Re:dla re-assessed
Is the form a DLA180?

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #86341 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:dla re-assessed
mat

It sounds like you are being re-assessed under the Right Programme, see

The Right Payment Programme

However, it is my understanding that this should not include anybody who was assessed within the last year.

I would contact the DWP, there should be a contact number on the accompanying letter, they may be able to explain why you have received this form and whether you need to complete it.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by Gordon.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.