× Members

ESA torture...!

• chris o
  • Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #86367 by chris o
ESA torture...! was created by chris o
i filled out my ESA50 on 8th Feb 2012 and have a proof of delivery dated 9th Feb 2012 (the deadline was 10th Feb 2012).. after an agonising 12 weeks waiting and worrying i received another ESA50. i phoned ATOS and was told that the form was received too late and so they 'cancelled the referral' and sent the form back to JobCentre Plus, who told me they have no record of receiving it.. luckily i had copies of the original form and just reposted it with a new date signature.

[phrase removed} i am so distressed about this whole process.. it's bad enough that i have to prove that i am useless and unable to work, without being given the runaround and having to spend god knows how many more weeks worrying about the outcome..

THIS JUST ISNT FAIR..!!!
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #86371 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA torture...!
Chris

I you think there has been malpractice you can make a complaint, see

Complaining to ATOS Healthcare

Complaining to the DWP

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.