× Members

medical appoinment phone call

• John
  • Topic Author
11 years 11 months ago - 11 years 11 months ago #86368 by John
medical appoinment phone call was created by John
I had a quick search but could'nt find an answer-i read that atos don't write to you with an appointment,but phone you.But what if you don't have a Phone or anyone to take a call for you??
Last edit: 11 years 11 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 11 months ago #86374 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:medical appoinment phone call
John wrote:

I had a quick search but could'nt find an answer-i read that atos don't write to you with an appointment,but phone you.But what if you don't have a Phone or anyone to take a call for you??

ATOS will initially try to contact you by phone, however, if they are unable to do so, they will write to you with an appointment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.