× Members

ESA50 extension time for return

• nik
  • Topic Author
12 years 1 day ago - 12 years 1 day ago #86432 by nik
ESA50 extension time for return was created by nik
hi there, im in the process of completing ESA50 with deadline in two days.
Im unable to complete it by then as im having a episode of actute illness and i wanted to get an extension.

i rang the job center plus who put me through to someone else (forgot who it was .. dont know who im off my head on medication) . they said i had to return the reminder letter in order to get an extension.. is that correct?
Do i need the reminder letter, as
i have had to stay at my partners to be looked after and havent been able to pick up my reminder letter which i guess has been sent to my home address.

im really stuggling atm
Last edit: 12 years 1 day ago by slugsta.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 day ago #86434 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:ESA50 extension time for return
I must say that I haven't heard of anyone being asked to send in the reminder letter in order to be granted an extension. On the other hand, I haven't yet heard of anyone has has been granted an extension anyway!

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
12 years 1 day ago #86443 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:ESA50 extension time for return
nik

There is no legal framework to allow the extension of the four weeks given to return the ESA50, see the follwoing FAQ for more details.

How long do I have to complete the ESA50?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.