× Members

IB to ESA without medical but WRAG group

• yorkie62
  • Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #87908 by yorkie62
I have received a call today to tell me from 10th July I will be transferred from IB to ESA WRAG group, but I had DLA appeal in May and had my lower rate care re instated indefinitely, because I am unable to prepare and cook a main meal. I have cervical spine problems which result in loss of feeling to my right are, and I also have other health problems, so what can I do regarding being moved into support group?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 9 months ago #87912 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:IB to ESA without medical but WRAG group
Access to the Support Group depends on meeting specific criteria

Qualifying for the Support group

If you believe that you can show that you meet any of these criteria, you have one month to lodge an appeal.

How to submit an appeal

You will still have to undertake work focused activites while appealing but it is often possible for these to take place over the phone

Do I have to take part in WFIs?

You need to understand that there is a risk of you losing ESA totally if your current award is not secure

Is there any risk in challenging a decision?

Have a look at the links I have given and then come back if you have any queries.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
  • yorkie62
  • Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago #87914 by yorkie62
Replied by yorkie62 on topic Re:IB to ESA without medical but WRAG group
Thank you I have had a bit of panic and posted 2 posts about the same thing!!
More
11 years 9 months ago #87915 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:IB to ESA without medical but WRAG group
It seems that you have two threads running with identical questions. I will try and lock this one so that we keep everything in one place.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.