× Members

esa

More
11 years 10 months ago #87956 by scruffs
esa was created by scruffs
After searching the internet for so long, i found your site and joined to help my sister. My sister is 53 yrs old and has worked since the age of 15. Unfortunately 2 years ago she had a breakdown and has since been diagnosed with schizophrenia and manic depression, she is not the person she used to be. What i do not understand is, that she is in the support group, so why does she keep receiving the ESA50 form to fill in and send back every few months, just does not seem right or fair

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 10 months ago #87957 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:esa
Even people in the Support Group will be reassessed throughout the time they remain on ESA. The reassessment period can be as little as 3 months and the longest we have heard, so far, is 3 years.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #87959 by shrinathji
Replied by shrinathji on topic Re: esa
Hi Scruffs,

If you look at the thread further down "Supporting evidence" and read my thread, maybe this will be of some help, as husband is in S/G and is currently being reassessed!!!!

Good Luck.

Radhika.
Last edit: 11 years 10 months ago by slugsta.

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #87960 by scruffs
Replied by scruffs on topic Re:esa
Thank you for your reply Mrs Hurtyback, did not know this, so thanks again. I can see that being on this site is not only going to help my sister, but also will help our family

Scruffs

More
11 years 10 months ago - 11 years 10 months ago #87964 by scruffs
Replied by scruffs on topic Re: esa
Thank you Radhika I will do
Thanks again

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.