× Members

please help support group ESA ???

• silverghost27
  • Topic Author
11 years 9 months ago - 11 years 9 months ago #88041 by silverghost27
please help support group ESA ??? was created by silverghost27
hi

i called ESA today to ask them how long my award is cause it does not state anything on the letter only at the end of the letter it says payments will be made from july / nov 2012 (the man on the phone said he could not see any length on the system) do they have access to the full report from ATOS on there systems??

if i write to them and ask for my report and ask for the award length would they start questioning me then send me for a medical? I'm concerned I'm not sure now weather to send the letter or not to ask,

the letter i had said now award length or anything, do you think it would be ok if i write to them?

thanks
Last edit: 11 years 9 months ago by Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 9 months ago #88043 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:please help support group ESA ???
I think you have already asked this question on your other thread? It is much easier for everyone if you keep things in the same thread so that we know what has already been asked and replied.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 9 months ago #88044 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:please help support group ESA ???
SG

It is quite likely that the call centre staff do not have access to your ATOS medical report, so I am not surprised that they could not give you this information over the phone.

You are entitled to request this information from the DWP, and there is no reason for this to have any efect on when you are next being assessed.

You can request the report over the phone, but we would advise you to follow it up in writing.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.