× Members

08000232635 who is this call from?

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288721 by Andrew
Replied by Andrew on topic 08000232635 who is this call from?
Hi,

A quick chat with Dr Google brought this up

08000232635 - this is a link to a thread on Benefits and Work

Andy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 2 weeks ago #288722 by Mollie
Replied by Mollie on topic 08000232635 who is this call from?
If I get a telephone call and I don't recognise the number, I query it on who-called.co.uk
It is rare that the number hasn't been checked before and you can tell if it's genuine or a scam.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289161 by Jan fay
Replied by Jan fay on topic 08000232635 who is this call from?
I had a call from this number. Only rang twice. I picked up no one there. Called DWP who advised nothing on my notes. Same happened October 23 and never heard nothing. What's this about please, anyone? Its unnerving. Than you.

More
1 month 1 week ago #289188 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic 08000232635 who is this call from?
Hi Jan fay

It is a number associated with the DWP, but we can't tell you why they might have called. If it is anything important they will either ring again or they will write.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.