× Members

Sucessful ESA Appeal....thank you!!!

More
11 years 7 months ago #90956 by Jackie_Moss_17
Sucessful ESA Appeal....thank you!!! was created by Jackie_Moss_17
Just wanted to say a BIG thank you for this amazing site! The site really helped me to appeal my ESA decision. I now have enough points and had the benefit awarded yesterday at my tribunal! The guides helped me every step of the way and helped to keep me focused when I felt overwhelmed by the whole process.

Thank you!!! XXX

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #90968 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Re:Sucessful ESA Appeal....thank you!!!
Congratulations on the award and thank you for your comments.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #94999 by Nellybaby
Replied by Nellybaby on topic Re:Sucessful ESA Appeal....thank you!!!
Hello All
I am not sure if this is the right place to post but as I am in a state of elation and shock I feel I must send my thanks to Benefits and Work.I was transferred last year form IB to the ESA WRAG.I decided to Appeal. Nine months later notification of the Appeal came and I followed your guidance meticulously.I only strayed from the advice in that I did not attend the appeal but opted for a a paper hearing.
Today I received word that I am being placed in the Support Group.
Thank You so much for a fantastic service and my case shows that even PAPER HEARINGS can be successful.Good Luck everybody.
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58.

• bro58
11 years 4 months ago - 11 years 4 months ago #95000 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:Sucessful ESA Appeal....thank you!!!
Nellybaby wrote:

Hello All
I am not sure if this is the right place to post but as I am in a state of elation and shock I feel I must send my thanks to Benefits and Work.I was transferred last year form IB to the ESA WRAG.I decided to Appeal. Nine months later notification of the Appeal came and I followed your guidance meticulously.I only strayed from the advice in that I did not attend the appeal but opted for a a paper hearing.
Today I received word that I am being placed in the Support Group.
Thank You so much for a fantastic service and my case shows that even PAPER HEARINGS can be successful.Good Luck everybody.

Hi Nb,

You could have started a new thread, however we are always glad to hear of success stories, no matter where they are posted. :)

Well done on winning your appeal !!! :cheer: :cheer:

Thank you very much for letting us know and for your comments regarding B&W.

You are correct, in that appellants can be successful with "paper hearing" however the success rate does rise for "oral hearings", and rises even further where the appellant has professional representation.

You must have submitted compelling evidence, well done for that. !!!

You can now look forward to receiving any backpay owed from the date of the WRAG decision, and as you will be classed as having been in the SG since that time, your "clock" will be reset to zero with respect to the 365 day limit to payment of CB ESA in The WRAG.

It may help to speed up any backpayment of benefit owed, if you forward a copy of The Tribunal decision to the DWP office that deals with your ESA.

12 Month Limit for ESA(CB)

ESA Premiums

bro58
Last edit: 11 years 4 months ago by bro58. Reason: 365 "day"

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.