× Members

appeal date threw shocked!

• foxyearthangel
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #92474 by foxyearthangel
appeal date threw shocked! was created by foxyearthangel
hi , got the dla appeal date threw its for nxt month only waited five months yet someone i know has waited eighteen months waited that long last time is it a good sign? the dwp sent a emp out who basically back stabbed me ,in between the dwp descion maker never waited for the factual report from my gp that was only returned to dwp in the summer he is a bust man but extra evidence from my gp has been sent to the appeal

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 7 months ago #92475 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:appeal date threw shocked!
I'm afraid that you cannot draw any conclusions, good or bad, from the length of time you wait for appeal.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• bro58
11 years 7 months ago #92476 by bro58
Replied by bro58 on topic Re:appeal date threw shocked!
foxyearthangel wrote:

hi , got the dla appeal date threw its for nxt month only waited five months yet someone i know has waited eighteen months waited that long last time is it a good sign? the dwp sent a emp out who basically back stabbed me ,in between the dwp descion maker never waited for the factual report from my gp that was only returned to dwp in the summer he is a bust man but extra evidence from my gp has been sent to the appeal

Hi fea,

I would not read anything into the fact that you only waited five months for your appeal hearing, the time it takes varies tremendously.

By the way, what does this mean ? "he is a bust man" :laugh:

bro58

• foxyearthangel
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #92478 by foxyearthangel
Replied by foxyearthangel on topic Re:appeal date threw shocked!
hi bro it ment to say a bust man hehe but bust man will do also lol :lol:

More
11 years 7 months ago #92479 by slugsta
Replied by slugsta on topic Re:appeal date threw shocked!
foxyearthangel wrote:

hi bro it ment to say a bust man hehe but bust man will do also lol :lol:

I'm sorry, I am still none the wiser :S

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• foxyearthangel
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #92480 by foxyearthangel
Replied by foxyearthangel on topic Re:appeal date threw shocked!
lol my keyboard seems too hav a mind of its own its ment to say busy man :woohoo:

Moderators: bro58GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.