× Members

ESA Failur

• Oshb5
  • Topic Author
11 years 7 months ago #92561 by Oshb5
ESA Failur was created by Oshb5
Hi All I hope this is ok to put in here. My best friend. Has been passed fit for work We tried to get him to contest the decision. Because he is bad his back is so bad when he stand from the front he is the letter S shaped anyway he did not and is now on JSA. What I want to pass on is just how bad it has got now he is on that and not appealed. There is Him His wife and a daughter who has just left school. He lost his sick part of the payment and went down to £185 p week.. The daughter finished school He has now gone down to £112 per week tats for 3 of them. His daughter cannot get a bean But she still has to be fed and housed under their roof as well as clothed. This week he was hit with two more bombs Firstly she went to the docs and had a prescription She had to pat £6.90. He then received a letter this morning from the council telling him As she is now no longer at school she will have to pay her portion of the poll tax or whatever it is now days.. Can you believe that. So in the last year he has lost his DLS lost hs fight for ESA and now lost the money for his child How can £112 sustain a man woman and young adult per week when everything has o be paid out of it such as Food gas n Electric let alone clothes or other things you need to live.. This country is getting worse and worse by the day So I say to everyone Fight for your ESA please,,

my rnt over sorry

Os

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.